|Today's exclusive Story :
How Hamas and Hizbollah will Demolish the Middle East
* Shiite-Hezbollah led terror attacks on Israel intensify
* Israel invades Lebanon to wipe out the Hezbollah threat
* Saudis distance themselves from Iran backed Shiite Hezbollah
* Israeli attacks cause heavy damage in Lebanon
* But Israel also suffers reverses. In this war Israel faces an unconventional enemy unlike as in the Six Day war and the Yom Kippur war
* UN forces deploy in South Lebanon to ensure the peace, but fail to disarm Hezbollah.
* Hezbollah backed by Iran pays heavy damages to the Shiites in Lebanon who have sufferred property losses during this war
* Hezbollah prepares gathering nuclear tipped missiles for the next round of war with Israel. (We are at this stage now)
* Terrorist attacks originating from South Lebanon intensify in Israel. The UN forces in Lebanon begin to withdraw.
* Israel warns Syria with military action
* Syria threatens Israel with serious consequences.
* Mega nuclear terror attack inside Israel
* Israel declares Syria and Iran to be culpable and launches a swift land and air assault on Syria and Iran
* Syria appeals for Arab military action to save itself
* IDF (Israel Air Force) destroys Iranian nucler sites at Natanz, Bushehr and other underground locations using bunker buster nuclear tipped missiles.
* Iran tries to crash missiles into Israel and Europe
* Internal rebellion breaks out in Iran
* US special forces start operating inside Iran to topple Mullah regime
* Iranian/Hezbollah forces stage terrorist attacks in Israel and in the West
* A full scale civil war starts between the Sunni dominated insurgents and the new Shiite led Iraqi military dominated by the late Al Hakim's Badr Brigades and aided by the late Al Sadr's Mahdi Militia
* Iran sends in insurgents to back Shiites
* Saudis, Syrians, Egyptians, Kuwaitis, Palestinians send in insurgents to back Sunnis
* Saudis and Kuwaitis call for US action to stop Iran from intensifying the Iraqi civil war
* Egypt faces a civil war with sections of the Egyptian Military under the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood launch a insurrection against the Mubarak administration.
* Pressurized by Syria and Egypt, Saudi Arabia starts feeble military action against Israel
* Israel overruns Northern Saudi Arabia and Syria in a pincer movement to join up with US forces stationed in Iraq and occupies Damascus.
* US forces enter Syria from Syrian-Iraqi border in the North, join up with Israeli military
* After the conquest of Syria, Israel turns on Egypt to help the pro Mubarak forces and annexes Sinai, crosses Suez Canal and threatens Cairo that is now in the hands of the Muslim brotherhood led Military junta.
* US launches an air blitz of Iran followed by a land invasion and sets up a new regime
* Another spectacular terror attack inside Israel with Dirty Bombs. Suspects traced to Saudi backed insurgents.
* Sunni Terrorists blow off Iraqi parliament, Presidential palace, Prime Minister's residence
* Terrorists assassinate Ministers, Parliamentarians
* Sunni Terrorists blow off Shiites Mosques at Najaf and Karbala, assassinate Al Hakim, and Moqtada Al Sadr who are important Shiites leaders and clerics.
* Upheaval in the entire Arab world
* Saudi regime overthrown by Wahabis. The new regime enters the war against Israel.
* Sustained IAF (Israel Air Force) nuke strike on Saudi cities, Mecca, Medina, Mena, Jiddah Riyadh, taken off the map.
* Western diplomats and businessmen attacked, kidnapped, beheaded
* Anti-American riots in Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia.
* Musharraf and Yudhyono regimes under tremendous pressure to give up pro-US stance
* Musharraf assassinated by pro-Jihadi elements in Army due to his association with the US. The Jihadis last straw being his helping the Americans in finding Iran's nuke sites as a trade off for letting AQ Khan off the hook. But Mushy's gamble does not pay off, as he loses his job and life.
* Jihadi regime in Pakistan ups hostility with India
* Jihadis succeed in smuggling nuclear devices in the US and exploding them simultaneously
* US army takes over US administration, suspends constitution
* US military regime blockades the UN and declares it persona non-grata
* US enters into emergency war council with Russia and Britain
* The triple alliance starts nuclear bombing military targets across the Islamic world
* Pakistani nukes taken out in first strike
* Pakistan explodes some nuke devices on India
* Indian retaliation wipes off Pakistan off the map * death toll in South Asia is over half a billion
* Widespread Hindu-Muslim riots in India on the lines of the Gujarat riots of 2002. Muslim population decimated, Hindus and Christians also suffer heavy death toll.
* Nuclear campaign launched by the triple alliance intensifies as many cities in the Islamic world are taken off the map to wipe off the air forces.
* Seaports in the Islamic world crippled to decapitate the navies
* Radiation causes second wave of deaths. The toll in secondary deaths more than three billion
* More than half of the fatalities are Muslims.
* Almost the entire population in the Muslim world is decimated.
* China joins war against Islam, wipes off Muslim (Ughir) population in Eastern Turkestan
* Muslims in Europe launch a wave of terror attacks in European capitals
* Conditions in Europe very disturbed in a civil war like situation
* Right wing coups in France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark. The new regimes join the triple alliance
* Widespread anti-Muslim riots in Europe aided by the militaries of those countries and NATO forces
* Domestic military action against Muslims in Europe intensifies as European militaries do combing operations to flush out Muslims
* The post-war Muslim population worldwide now accounts for only one percent of the global population concentrated mostly in Europe
* Military action ends, US, Britain and Russia announce reconstruction plan for the world
* Islam outlawed across the globe
* Residual Muslims worldwide embrace Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism. Judaism
* Humanity enters post-Islamic phase.
This write-up has been compiled based on analysis by Seymour Hersh and information at the following sites; Stratfor.org, Rand.org, Military.com
Optional Scenarios if the USA does not
decimate the Mullah Jihadis of Iran now
- Loss of face in front of
- Impression amongst Allies that the US is not going
to be consistent and decisive in the war against terror.
Qaeda and other Terrorist organisations will be emboldened to strike
the US in a way that would be even more devastating than 9/11.
The Mullah Jihadis will gloat over their second survival after the
first one when they attacked the US embassy in Tehran and held the
diplomats hostage for years
- They will go full steam ahead with
their nuclear program.
After developing nuclear weapons the
Mullah Jihadis will extend their co-ordination with Islamic terrorist
- They will be emboldened to be less circumspect
with their, so far tacit, links with Al Qaeda (remember their giving
refuge to Mohammed bin laden (Osama's son) and other Al Qaeda thugs) .
will be emboldened to finance terrorist strikes more openly across
the globe (remember their financing of the Hezbollah in Lebanon).
- They will be emboldened to strike the US surreptitiously with
more chemical weapons (remember the Anthrax attacks in 2001).
Other Islamic terror sponsoring states like Sudan and Syria, will
also be emboldened to defy and strike at the US and the West.
It would be a psychological defeat for the West in general, and for
the USA in particular, and a psychological victory for terrorism.
So folks, make your choice.
Since taking office, Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad has wasted little time in molding the Iranian government in his own extremist image, a process which started with the appointment of Ali Larijani as Iran�s chief nuclear negotiator. Larijani, a former commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) and a close advisor to Ahmadinejad, possesses impeccable extremist credentials and is a favorite of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei. Supposedly a diplomat, Larijani is evidently not a fan of tactful parlance, recently declaring, �We have bloodthirsty foes like the United States and Israel who could attack us with all they have. So, why should we deny ourselves any category of weapons just to please the savage European powers?�
This much for Iran's peaceful intentions for its nuclear project!
And so in the light of Iran's open
pursuit of nuclear technology and declaration of belligerent intent, President George Bush has issued a
strident new warning to Iran hinting at the consequences. "This behavior is
completely unacceptable," he said during a press conference at
his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
Mr Bush said that Iran was
undermining the push for peace in the Middle East, which is
delicately poised after promising overtures last month.
Iran's nuclear ambitions are looming particularly large over the
region. Israel warned yesterday that Iran "is trying everything" to
get a nuclear weapon, and that if it succeeded it would threaten a
far wider theatre than just the Middle East.
The Mullah Jihadis are also quietly
and meticulously planning a fifth column in the Western World, as
another front of their asymmetric warfare. It is high time the US and
the West opened its eyes to the happenings around them and give up
the delusion they would not have to fight their forthcoming war
against Islamic Iran. The Mullah Jihadis are getting ready for it.
The world needs to learn that whenever they had their way the Jihadis
have moved through an unsuspecting and ill-prepared victim nation
like a hot knife through butter; now if human civilization is to be
saved, then it is high time for that butter to turn into lava so as
to melt the knife of the Islamic Jihad. A knife which is today
being given a nuclear edge at Isfahan, Bushehr and
Story Credits: WaronJihad Team